Llangollen & Dee Valley Food & Drink (formerly the Good Grub Club) is looking to fill the volunteer role of Treasurer, one of seven volunteer positions on the Committee.
The purpose of the position is to provide financial support to the Club ensuring records and procedures are maintained and the Club remains financially viable.
The Key Responsibilities are set out below
- Help manage day-to-day financial transactions for the club (10-20 transactions per month)
- Ensure the Club is financially viable and notify the committee of any concerns
- Manage budgets and accounts and present them to the committee at meetings
- Ensure appropriate financial procedures and policies are in place and are adhered to
- Ensure accounts are prepared annually or as required
- Update the committee regularly on their financial duties and responsibilities
- Other responsibilities commensurate with the role and stated within the governing document
Time commitment: 2-4 hours per month on average (including attending Committee meetings and Member meetings)
The Committee is keen to speak with anyone with relevant finance and accounting experience who would be interested in the position. For an informal discussion, please contact Tracey Hughes, Club Chair at Porters Delicatessen, Market Street, Llangollen (phone: 01978 862990) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.